Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Tower Hamlets - Up to £29 per hour
3-month initial contract which will be reviewed for extension.
Our client in Tower Hamlets are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join their Community Intermediate Care/ Rapid Response Team on an initial 3-month contract. For this position, you must have extensive post qualified experience working in a similar setting especially elderly care rehab.
This role will include a rota of late shifts & weekends and bank holidays.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Rewarding role
* Welcoming and supportive team
* Top of the range facilities and equipment
* 3-month initial contract which will be reviewed for extension
* Manageable workload
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* Provide professional occupational therapy services
* Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
* To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
* On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com