Quality and Compliance Manager - CAMHS Hospital - Maidenhead - £38,376 to £42,295 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced quality and compliance manager, to join our clients leading Hospital for Children and Adolescents with mental health conditions. The focus of this role is to ensure the hospital meets the highest standards of patient care and remains compliant with all UK wide regulations and standards.
This role will appeal to a registered healthcare professional or other science/healthcare degree holder with professional experience within mental health inpatients, understanding of quality improvement and good IT/analytical/written skills for the production of reports and audits.
Benefits of this Quality and Compliance Manager role:
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
* 2 week's paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Job duties as a Quality and Compliance Manager:
* As a Quality and Compliance Manager you will lead our Clinical Governance in conjunction with the Medical Director and Head of Nursing and Quality.
* You will manage, support and lead the sites Quality Improvement Agenda and promote a culture of innovative best practice and learning.
* You will be the named lead for the management of complaints and incidents including Root Cause Analysis across the site and will support nursing and care staff to improve practice to ensure that patients receive care that is safe, effective, responsive, caring and well led.
* The Candidate will manage a team including mental health act administration, complaints/incident/SUI management, CPA coordinator, quality and compliance administrator, PRICE instructors.
* The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, experience of writing reports / data presentation, and a confident, collaborative and inspirational leader.
Essential requirements of this Quality and Compliance Manager role:
* A registered healthcare professional or other science/healthcare degree holder with professional experience within mental health inpatients
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Understanding of quality improvement and good IT/analytical/written skills for the production of reports and audits
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org