Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - Mental Health - Canterbury - up to £42,295.50 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced senior nurse (RMN or RNLD) to take on a ward manager position for a mental health service in Canterbury.
As a ward manager, you will provide the daily clinical and managerial nursing leadership for the service and be responsible for ensuring that standards of care are upheld at all times
Benefits of this Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD role:
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a max salary of £50k)
* 2 week's paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous Annual Leave allowance
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
Job duties as a Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD:
* The individual will be highly visible and accessible to patients and their families and staff, ensuring all patients and their families have the opportunity to seek information, help and support, or to communicate problematic or celebratory issues.
* The post holder will support their line manager to deliver high quality patient care within the constraints of the financial budget whilst maintaining patient safety at all times.
* To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24-hour period.
* Provide the daily clinical and managerial nursing leadership for the service and be responsible for ensuring that standards of care are upheld at all times.
Essential requirements of this Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD role:
* An RNLD or RMN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org