Newly Qualified Nurse - Adult Mental Health - Surrey - £28,000 per annum, £32,000 upon completion of preceptorship
We are currently recruiting for a newly qualified learning disabilities nurse (RNLD) who is looking for their first qualified nursing position.
They are looking for a newly qualified RNLD who is keen to progress within their nursing career, eventually taking on a more senior position.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse role:
* Starting salary of £28,000 rising to £32,000 per annum
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
* Flexible working opportunities
As a Newly Qualified Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse, you will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RNLD) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com