Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Male Low Secure - Charlwood, Surrey - Up to £34,000 per annum + benefits
We are looking for an experienced RMN or RNLD, to join a Male Low Secure Service in Charlwood, Surrey. They are looking for a nurse with previous experience in a low/medium secure environment, preferably with adults.
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse - to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital that specialises in an extensive range of psychiatric care for people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties.
This client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Nurse - RMN or RNLD role:
* Annual salary of £34,000 per annum
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
* Flexible working opportunities
Duties as a Nurse - RMN or RNLD:
* Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
* Supervise the care given by junior staff
* Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
* Provide on-going training for the support workers
The ideal Nurse - RMN or RNLD will have:
* A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN or RNLD) qualification
* Valid NMC PIN
* Up to date knowledge of current practices
* Excellent communication skills
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com