Mental Health Practitioner - Discharge Co-ordinator - Buckinghamshire - Up to £29 Per Hour
We are looking for Mental Health Practitioners of all relevant professions to Support with discharging clients that have completed their care and treatment within secondary are mental health services. Clients within the adults of working age service will be transferred to the discharge coordinator to complete necessary actions and outstanding tasks to enable discharge back to primary care and third sector services. The candidate should be assertive, focused on producing high quality work and process oriented. Experience within Buckinghamshire Mental Health Services preferred and with previous care coordinator experience ideal.
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working
* Supportive and friendly team
* Strong ability to liaise with other agencies and advocate for clients whilst ensuring their strengths are reflected in discharge plans.
* Ability to work at a fast face to maintain safe patient flow through the service is efficient
* Must be able to manage risk and take positive risks based on the strengths of others
* QSW, RMN or OT qualification
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.