Band 6 RMN - Memory service - Swindon - £27 - £30 Per Hour
We are currently looking for RMN's to work for our client in Swindon. The post holder will assess newly referred people to memory service who are worried about their cognition/memory/function. You will complete cognitive assessment with people newly referred as part of initial assessment. The team is a dementia assessment service with a team of nurses, assistant psychologists, administrators and medics. Good assessment skills needed but training in dementia assessment can be provided.
* Home working
* Competitive pay
* Flexible hours (part time and full time considered)
* Full training provided
* RMN qualification
* NMC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.