Deputy Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - Thatcham - Up to £34,438 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced RMN or RNLD to join one of the UK's leading private hospital providers as a Deputy Ward Manager based in Thatcham.
As a Deputy Ward Manager, you will be working at a private mental health hospital, which is a medium and low secure service with rehabilitation flats. The service provides a seamless internal care pathway supporting and empowering patients in their recovery and rehabilitation.
You will be working alongside the multidisciplinary team, you will provide personalised assessment and treatment programmes for males with mental illness/complex care needs as well as those with personality disorder, and females in a PICU service.
The benefits of this Deputy Ward Manager role:
* Annual salary of up to £34,438 per annum
* Location allowance & forensic allowance £3,200
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
* Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
Your responsibilities as a Deputy Ward Manager:
* Managing and training of junior and nurse staff.
* Working alongside the senior Nurse to manage the on call service.
* Effective strategic resource management.
* Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
* Satisfactory completion of objectives as agreed at appraisal and monthly supervision.
* Serious incident reviews and implementation of recommendations.
* Participating in and taking an active lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
* Manage the achievements and maintenance of the Care Standards Act.
Essential requirements of this Deputy Ward Manger role:
* RMN or RNLD qualification and valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Personal learning and development
* Evidence based practice
* Experience within a leadership/management capacity
* Relevant sufficient post registration experience
* Experience as a Nurse in PICU setting
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org