Senior Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly and Dementia - Nantwich, Cheshire - £18 per hour + paid breaks
Shifts: Days only, short shifts
We are currently looking for an experienced senior nurse, to join a fantastic nursing home in Nantwich, Cheshire.
Hours available are: 8-2pm x4 shifts with 1x12 hour shift Mon-Fri or 36 to 48 hours on 12 hour shifts a week.
The benefits of this Senior Nurse role:
* £18 per hour pay rate
* Paid breaks
* Short shifts
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression
* Supportive team and management
What will be expected of a Senior Nurse:
* Ensure the highest possible standards of care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing services to enhance their quality of life.
* Champion independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
* Build the positive reputation of the Business and unit; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders. Ensure team communication is professional and considered.
* Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge. For example psychological considerations, safe custody of property, pain management and dignity.
* Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
* Oversee all aspects of medicine management ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
* Set in place rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to our residents and employees.
* Proactively monitor all standards of care; undertaking audits and implementing corrective action where appropriate.
* Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
* To assist with all people management duties, including but not exclusively; recruitment, training and career development, performance management and effective delegation of duties.
In order to apply for the role you should meet the following requirements:
* Be a registered nurse - RGN or RMN
* Hold a valid NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* Have recent experience working in a nursing home
* Be able to demonstrate good clinical and people management skills
* Shown stability and commitment in your previous roles by staying for a significant period of time
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org