Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Worcestershire, West Midlands - £30,896 per annum
£1,000 welcome bonus + £3,000 retention bonus
We are currently recruiting for a staff nurse (RGN) to join a CAMHS and Eating Disorders Service in Worcestershire, West Midlands.
They are looking for an RMN who has a passion for working within mental health, and who can provide exceptional quality care.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RMN role:
* £30,896 per annum pay rate
* £1,000 welcome bonus
* £3,000 retention bonus
* Supportive team and management
* Relevant training and development opportunities
As a Staff Nurse - RMN, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
Essential requirements of this RMN role:
* A registered mental health nurse (RMN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com