Staff Nurse - RMN - Private CAMHS Hospital - Broadway, Worcestershire, West Midlands - £30,896 per annum
£1,000 Welcome Bonus + £3,000 Retention bonus
We are currently recruiting for a registered mental health nurse who has a keen interest in working within CAMHS and eating disorders. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and motivated RMN to join a highly respected and friendly team.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RMN role include:
* £30,896 per annum pay rate
* £1,000 welcome bonus
* £3,000 retention bonus
* Career development and training opportunities
* Supportive team and management
As a Staff Nurse - RMN, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Staff Nurse - RMN, you will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RMN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org