Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Stroke - Milton Keynes - £24 - £26 per hour
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for an experienced band 6 occupational therapist, to join our NHS client's Stroke Team in Milton Keynes. The successful OT will become part of a busy hospital service, working 37.5 hours per week.
They are looking for a highly experienced OT who has previous experience in a similar setting.
The benefits of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role:
* £24 - £26 per hour pay rate
* Accommodation available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Top of the range facilities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
It's ideal you have previous experience in:
* Stroke rehab
* Hospital experience
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org