Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community Team - Anglesey, North Wales - £27 per hour
Hours: flexible working considered
An experienced band 6 occupational therapist is required to join our NHS client's Community Team in Anglesey, North Wales. This is an excellent opportunity for an OT who has post qualified experience in a community setting, and who is looking for a long-term contract within a friendly and supportive team.
The benefits of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role:
* £27 per hour pay rate
* Relevant training and development
* Supportive tram and management
* Long-term contract
* Flexible working considered
Duties as a Community Occupational Therapist:
* Undertake complex, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers, working within a multi-disciplinary framework.
* Undertake Mental Capacity assessments and develop an understanding of the best Interest Assessments.
* Provide a person-centred service which enables people to optimise and maximise their abilities by utilising a strength-based model and whole family approach to all interventions.
* Support people to maintain their independence, within their homes and by utilising support in the local community and their own personal networks.
* To pro-actively support and work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community, are discharged from hospital within agreed time frames with appropriate support mechanisms in place, prevent hospital admission and pro-actively work with the principles of admission avoidance.
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org