Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Rehab Unit - Cornwall - £25 per hour
Working hours: 7 day working needed- especially weekend cover to support existing staff
We are currently looking for a dedicated band 6 occupational therapist, to join our clients Rehab Unit in Cornwall on a long-term contract. They are looking for an experienced band 6 OT to support a reduction in care needs.
For this position, you must have rehabilitation skills in adults, including frail patients. This role will involve working in the rehab unit as well as home visits.
The benefits of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role:
* £25 per hour pay rate
* Relevant training and development
* Supportive tram and management
* Long-term contract
* Top of the range facilities and equipment
Skills and experienced required for this role:
* Extensive post qualified experience
* Rehabilitation in adults
* Frail patients
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org