Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Adult Rehabilitation Team - Perth, Scotland - £31 per hour
Start date: Immediate start available
We are currently looking for an experienced band 6 occupational therapist, to join our NHS client in Perth, becoming part of their Adult Rehabilitation Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist who has previous experience in a similar role.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role:
* £31 per hour pay rate
* Long-term contract
* Immediate starts available
* Relevant training and development
* Supportive team and management
It's ideal you have previous experience in:
* Adult safeguarding/ services
* Hospital experience
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org