Mental Health Practitioners x3 - CMHT - Devon (Various Locations) -£35 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for Mental Health Practitioners (Preferable Social Workers but RMN'S and OT's will also be considered for other Community roles) to work for our client in Devon. The role will be undertaking Social Care Assessments to support hospital discharge under the Care Act 2014 and S117 of the Mental Health Act.
* High pay rate
* Choice of 3 locations (Exeter, Torquay and Barnstaple)
* Flexible working opportunities
* Long contract
About the Role:
* This will include creating social care action plans and applications to panel for funding and any related safeguarding work if necessary. Attendance at ward MDT's - Ward Rounds and other related ward/discharge meetings
* You will have access to Multi-disciplinary Team input and support from both the social work team and the ward teams
* SWE, NMC or HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.