Mental Health Practitioner - Homeless Team - Manchester - £23 to £25 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for a Mental Health Practitioner (QSW, RMN or OT) to work within an integrated, multi-disciplinary homeless mental health team, providing support to homeless individuals within the Manchester district.
* Competitive Pay
* 4 month contract with possible extension
* Training and support provided
* Flexible working
About the Role:
* You will provide community based engagement and assessment to clients with complex mental health needs
* You will work alongside council staff, drug and alcohol workers, police and homeless outreach workers providing mental health support to rough sleepers both through drop-in clinics at day centres or directly on the street whilst working alongside outreach workers
* You will also be responsible for the assessment of mental health needs for homeless individuals who are not engaged with mainstream mental health services
* SWE or NMC or HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.