Registered Nurse Band 5 - Community Hospital - Banes, Somerset - Up to £30,615 per annum plus 5% Outer London Allowance
We are currently looking for a band 5 registered nurse (RGN) to join a Community Hospital in Banes, Somerset.
The service specialises in looking after patients who are undergoing rehab and aid people who are looking to go back into the community. They also specialise in caring for patients suffering from stroke or undergoing neuro rehabilitation.
As a band 5 nurse, you'll care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way the service works.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse Band 5 role:
* Training and development
* NHS Pension
* Great perks including access to exclusive offers, discounts on products and services including 40% off trains
* Career progression opportunities
Skills required for this role:
* The ability to work both independently and also as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team
* Strong communication and organisation skills
* A flexible approach, to ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their health care journey
Essential requirements of this Registered Nurse Band 5 role:
* RGN qualification and valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org