Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Stroke Rehab - Glasgow, Scotland - £36 per hour
Long term contract.
3- or 4-day working week considered if desirable
We are currently looking for a band 6 occupational therapist to join our NHS client in Glasgow, Scotland. They are looking for a dedicated OT to join their Stroke Rehab Team on a long-term contract.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role:
* Rewarding role
* Flexible working considered
* Long-term contract
* 3 or 4 day working week considered if desirable
* Excellent pay rate
* Welcoming and supportive team
* Manageable workload
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com