Peripatetic Nurse - RGN or RMN - Waterlooville/Curtridge, Hampshire - £20.20 per hour
Days or nights
Shift pattern: 7 days over a 14-day period
We are currently looking for an experienced nurse (RGN or RMN) to join our clients nursing homes in Hampshire. The homes are focused solely on caring for people with complex neurological, physical and mental health needs.
Our client offer a unique shift pattern of 7 days over a 14-day period. This unique working pattern is calculated on a 52 weeks per year, which means you actually only work 26 weeks of year based on a rota plus 5.6 weeks annual leave.
We are looking for dynamic and excellent nurses who will be joining a great team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the leadership team in a high quality, progressive service. The successful candidate will work across 2 sites in Waterlooville and Curtridge.
Benefits of this Peripatetic Nurse - RGN or RMN role:
* £3,122 per annum in paid breaks and handovers
* Fantastic Pay rate
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage/ Update service automatic
* Ongoing training including Qualifications
* Health Cash Plan
* Free Parking
* Heavily subsidised meals
* Free Uniform
Summary of responsibilities as a Peripatetic Nurse - RGN or RMN:
* To liaise with all members of the team and key stakeholders including family, friends, visiting professionals and commissioners to ensure holistic care of our residents
* To assess, develop plans and implement plans of care for effective nursing care.
* To support senior nursing staff in providing direction, supervision and leadership of team members of the lodge/wing to include direct line management of senior carers
* To provide clinical leadership within the Lodge/Wing on a daily basis
Essential requirements of this Peripatetic Nurse role:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* Valid NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com