Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community - Nottingham - Community - Up to £26 per hour
Initial 3-month contract with the view for extension
We are currently looking for an experienced band 6 occupational therapist to join a Community Team in Nottingham. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a supportive team with top of the range facilities.
This is an initial 3-month contract with working from home opportunities.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Excellent pay rate
* Deeply rewarding and varied work
* Working from home opportunities
* A chance to develop and implement change
* Working within a multidisciplinary team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist must have experience with:
* Excellent knowledge, skills and experience with assessing for and making recommendations for major adaptations and complex equipment. Including preparing sketches, reading plans and providing detailed specifications for major works.
* Experience with working in a multi professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers.
* Understanding of the legal social care framework and housing legislation
* Experienced with managing, planning, prioritising and progressing complex cases
* Experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness and teaching safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines on safe working practice.
* Excellent knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling.
* Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own work load.
* Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com