Consultant Paediatrician - Harlow, Essex - Up to £110,000 (5% outer London fringe allowance)
We are currently looking for a dedicated Paediatric Specialist Doctor to work within the community team based in Harlow, Essex.
This exciting opportunity will help develop the Community Paediatric Service and shape service pathways in the area. The position is a full-time position, however part-time and flexible working patterns will also be considered. You will join a growing team of 5 paediatricians providing specialist assessment, diagnosis and on-going care to children, young people and families in Essex.
Benefits of this Consultant Paediatrician role:
* Competitive Salary
* NHS Pension
* NHS Holidays Carried Over
* 40% off selected products
* 6 weeks annual leave
* Flexible working
The successful Consultant Paediatrician must have experience in:
* Clinical management of children
* Children with neuro-development difficulties
* Children with neuro-developmental difficulties such as autism and ADHD
* Knowledge of safeguarding children
Essential requirements of this Consultant Paediatrician role:
* Full GMC registration with the ability to demonstrate an in-depth medical knowledge.
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of how working in community settings differs from hospitals, show willingness to work without immediate supervision and have the ability to diagnose and appropriately manage abnormality in children
* Able to clinics focusing on neurodevelopment, special needs and autism whilst overseeing and mentoring junior doctors.
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org