Staff Nurse - ABI and Neurological Care - Newport - Up to £34,000 per annum
Roles available: Full or part time. Days and nights available
We are currently looking for an experienced nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a hospital in Newport, South Wales. The hospital specialises in care for patients with mental health, neurological disorders and acquired brain injury.
As a staff nurse, you will benefit from full training before starting on the ward, as well as the opportunity to develop your clinical skills and apply for funding for further training programmes.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* Up to £34,000 per annum
* Full or part time. Days and nights roles available
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
* Supportive team and management
As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
Essential requirements of this Staff Nurse role:
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org