Occupational Therapist - Community - Southwark - £33.95 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join the Social Services Team for our client in Southwark. They are looking for an OT who has excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently.
The successful candidate will be working to provide integrated health and social care in the community to reduce admissions to hospital, facilitate early discharge and reduce the need for long term care services by providing the services within the home.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Excellent pay rate
* Some days working from home available
* Supportive management structure
* Rewarding and varied work
* Steady caseloads "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge.
The successful Occupational Therapist must have experience with:
* Must have knowledge of legislation appropriate to disability services
* Sufficient post qualification experience to be autonomous in managing a clinical caseload, without direct supervision, in a community setting.
* Knowledge of equalities & diversity issues.
* Ability to organise and prioritise work and mange time effectively
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
* Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
* Good IT skills
* Able to work independently
* Strong written, communication and presentation skills
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com