Occupational Therapist - Community -Brent - £30+ per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join a Community Team in Brent, London. This successful occupational therapist will provide a specialist occupational therapy assessment and adult social care service provision for Brent adult residents with substantial physical disabilities.
The successful OT will also formulate a plan to enhance service users independence, either by rehabilitation, reablement, equipment or home adaptations. The needs of the carer are also to be carefully considered, assessed and where eligible addressed.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Excellent pay rate
* Some days working from home available
* Supportive management structure
* Rewarding and varied work
* Steady caseloads
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge.
The successful Occupational Therapist must have:
* Experience of working with older people and adults with physical disabilities; older people with dementia and mental health needs; adults with learning disabilities
* Experience of undertaking comprehensive OT assessments and in particular those in relation to moving and handling and or major adaptations
* Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience of working on a professional level in Care Service Department or similar organisation
* Experience of leading or participating in the delivery of training for OT Students and other staff involved in the provision of care services.
* Evidence of recent and relevant Continuing Professional Development
* Evidence of knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Care legislative and policy framework including tests to determine eligibility for services
* Knowledge of the needs of elderly people, people with physical disabilities
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org