Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - Adult Mental Health - Plymouth - £32 to £37 Per Hour
We are recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist for our client in Plymouth. The role is to provide a qualified clinical psychology service to service users of the speciality providing highly specialist psychological assessment and therapy, offering advice and consultation on client's psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other, non-professional carers, working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the teams' policies and procedures. You will also support and enhance the work of the multi-disciplinary team by providing advice, consultation, training and supervision on service users' psychological care to other members of the team, including facilitating or supervising the facilitation of reflective practice groups.
* High rate of pay
* Off payroll
* Development opportunities
* Flexible hours
* Experience with either adolescents or adults
* HCPC registration
* Experience as working as a clinical psychologist
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org