Senior Physiotherapist - Acute Medicine - Glasgow - £37 per hour
Minimum 3-month contract
We are urgently looking for a senior physiotherapist to join our NHS client in Glasgow, Scotland. They are looking for an experienced physiotherapist to join their Acute Medical Team, on a minimum 3-month contract.
Due to the urgency of the requirement we are able to offer a pay rate of £37 per hour along with 3- or 4-day working weeks if desirable (although full time hours would be preferred).
The successful physiotherapist must have some previous experience working within an acute or similar setting
Benefits of this Senior Physiotherapist role:
* 3- or 4-day working weeks if desirable
* Excellent pay rate of £37 per hour
* Dynamic and friendly team
* Supportive management structure
* Rewarding and varied work
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Skills and experience required:
* Recent acute experience
* Experience and knowledge of emergency medicine, including rapid discharge planning and admission avoidance
* Excellent acute assessment skills
Requirements of this Senior Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org