Senior Occupational Therapist - Community - Twickenham - £33 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced senior occupational therapist to join our client in Twickenham. You will be working with older people and younger adults with physical disabilities leading on Care Act Assessments, support planning and case management.
Benefits of this Senior Occupational Therapist role:
* Excellent pay rates
* Ongoing contract
* Flexible working hours
* Joining a collaborative and friendly team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as a Senior Occupational Therapist:
* To provide operational and motivational leadership of OTs and Social Care Officers.
* To undertake and complete specialist Occupational Therapy assessments of people with physical disabilities in their homes and hold a small caseload with complex cases.
* To recommend and provide OT equipment, Major Adaptations and Moving and Handling plans
* To support staff with supervision and case management, guidance and expert advice to Occupational Therapy and social care staff
* To screen incoming referrals to the OT service and deal with them appropriately.
* To allocate cases to workers, authorise OT assessments and equipment.
* To take part in duty rota and to provide OT support to access advisors, team managers and other colleagues
* To make further referrals internally and to other services where appropriate.
Requirements of this Senior Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com