Registered Nurse Band 5 - Community Hospital - Banes, North East Somerset - Up to £30,615 per annum
We are currently looking for a band 5 nurse, to join a community hospital in Banes, North East Somerset. You will be joining a service which specialises in looking after patients who are undergoing rehab and aid people who are looking to go back into the community.
This service also specialises in caring for patients suffering from strokes or undergoing neuro rehabilitation.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse Band 5 role:
* Training and development opportunities
* Excellent salary up to £30,615 per annum
* NHS Pension
* Great perks including being part of the team giving access to exclusive offers as well as discounts on products and services including 40% off Trains!
* Career progression opportunities
Skills and experincce required for this Registered Nurse Band 5 role:
* Have the ability to work both independently and also as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team
* Strong communication and organisation skills
* A flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their health care journey
* Have the ability to care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work
Essential requirements of this Registered Nurse role:
* RGN qualification and valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org