Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neuro - Romford - £28 - £29 per hour
We are currently looking for a highly experienced and skilled occupational therapist to join one of our clients based in Romford becoming part of their Neuro Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist to become part of a welcoming and supportive team, who are known for providing exceptional quality care.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role:
* Rewarding role
* Flexible hours
* Opportunity to lead and initiate change
* Excellent pay rate
* Welcoming and supportive team
* Manageable workload
* Increased weekend rates available
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The role as an Occupational Therapist - Band 6 will include:
* Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
* Mixed caseload of Neurosurgery and Neurology.
* Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com