RMN with Prison Clearance - Staffordshire - £20-£24 Per Hour
We are recruiting for an RMN for our client in Staffordshire. You must have experience working with prisoners with complex mental health needs and personality disorders you'll have experience in working with a team as well as autonomously, with support from senior clinicians. You must have the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate the ability to work with individuals with complex issues.
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible hours
* Long contract
* Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
* Writing Mental Health Act reports
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* Registered with the NMC
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a RMN
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to u
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org