Registered Nurse - Community Hospital - Band 5 - Gravesham, Kent - Up to £30,615 per annum plus 5% Outer London Allowance
We are currently looking for a nurse to take on a band 5 position for our client based in North Kent. They currently have opportunities across Gravesham, Sittingbourne, Sheppey and Livingstone.
The service specialises in looking after patients who are undergoing rehab and aid people who are looking to go back into the community. They also specialise in caring for patients suffering from stroke or undergoing neurological rehabilitation.
As an RGN must have the ability to work both independently and also as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team. You must also have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their health care journey.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse role:
* Training and development opportunities
* NHS Pension
* Great perks including discounts and 40% off travel
* 5% Outer London Allowance
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Registered Nurse Band 5:
* Care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best
* Deliver high standards of service
* Sharing best practice
* Actively improving the way the service works
Essential requirements of this Registered Nurse role:
* RGN qualification with valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com