Registered Mental Health Nurse - Low secure - Redhill, Surrey - Up to £18.25 an hour plus paid breaks
Working hours: 36 hours per week
We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a low secure setting in Redhill, Surrey. They are looking for an RMN who has previous experience working within a low/medium secure environment, preferably with adults.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital that specialises in an extensive range of psychiatric care for people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties.
This client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse role:
* Up to £18.25 per hour pay rate
* Paid breaks
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
* Supportive team and management
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will:
* Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
* Supervise the care given by junior staff
* Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
* Provide on-going training for the support workers
The ideal Registered Mental Health Nurse will have:
* A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
* Up to date knowledge of current practices
* Excellent communication skills
* Valid NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com