Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Independent Living Assessor - Central London - £25 - £27 per hour
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to join one of our clients in Central London, taking on the role of Independent Living Assessor.
This role will involve the supervision of independent living assessors, evaluate triaging and having an awareness in high priority cases. You will be working to prevent hospital admissions, as well as working with immediate equipment provision e.g. hoists and carer breakdowns.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role:
* Rewarding role
* Flexible hours
* Opportunity to lead and initiate change
* Excellent pay rate
* Welcoming and supportive team
* Manageable workload
* *Increased weekend rates available
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The success Occupational Therapist - Band 6 will:
* Oversee the frontline Occupational Therapy Service's interface with the council's access point, key internal partners & external agencies.
* Provide manual handling advice within a rapid response delivery model.
* Provide clinical supervision & guidance to a range of Occupational Therapists & assistants within the team.
* Be involved with delivering training to the services newly identified Trusted Assessors.
* Be involved with new initiatives that become viable as part of the ongoing modernisation within Social Care.
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org