Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurology - Essex - £25 - £27 per hour
This role is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week.
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join a team in Essex specialising in Neurology. The successful occupational therapist must have experience working within the community, and have a car to be able to travel across the boroughs of Havering and Barking and Dagenham.
You must have experience working in neurological rehabilitation with stroke and degenerative conditions.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role:
* Ongoing contract to start 14th of August
* Broaden experience in an inpatient setting by working within the stroke team Working in a proactive and collaborative team
* Deeply rewarding
* Great rates of pay
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The desirable Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
* Previous NHS Experience
* Post graduate experience working in neurology and rehabilitation
* Ideally experience of working in a community setting
* Experience of working in interdisciplinary teams
* Able to work autonomously
* Managing a caseload
* Undertaking comprehensive assessment of patients
* Working with patients with diverse or complex presentations/multi pathologies.
* Formulating and delivering individualised treatment programmes in accordance with the goals of the patient and their carers.
* Undertaking therapeutic moving and handling with patients e.g. normalising tone, functional mobility, ADL assessments.
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com