Staff Nurse - Hospital - Newport - Up to £34,000 Per Annum
Working Hours: Both Day and Night Shifts Available - Full-time or Part-time
Liquid Healthcare is currently recruiting for an experienced staff nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) seeking a permanent role within a hospital in Newport, Wales.
This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role. The hospital specialises in care for patients with mental health, neurological disorders, and acquired brain injury. There is full training given to staff before you work on the ward. There is also the opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for any training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse Role:
* Competitive pay rate up to 34,000 per annum
* Great working location
* Supportive team
Duties of this Staff Nurse Role:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resources effectively, and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
* A Registered Nurse qualification (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com