Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Community - Surrey - £24 - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for a band 6 physiotherapist to join a Community Team in Surrey. The successful physiotherapist will be working in the community with a focus on rehabilitation.
You will be joining a large multidisciplinary team consisting of nursing, RA, occupational therapists and physiotherapists. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and further a career under the supervision of more experienced physiotherspists.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
* Excellent pay rate
* Dynamic and Friendly Team
* Supportive management structure
* Rewarding and varied work
* * "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge.
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 must have:
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to work independently
Requirements of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A car driver with access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com