Occupational Therapist - Social Services - Southwark - £33.95 per hour
Our local authority client in Southwark are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join their team working across the service in assessment and intake, case management and review.
You will be reporting to the senior occupational therapist who will lead the work to improve OT pathways and processes within the service and support the work required within integrated teams.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Rewarding role
* Flexible hours
* Opportunity to gather experience and progress to Band 6
* Excellent Pay Rate
* Welcoming and supportive team
* Manageable workload
* Increased weekend rates available
* Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge.
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* Provide professional occupational therapy services
* Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
* To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
* On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
Candidate profile for the role of Occupational Therapist:
* Have knowledge of legislation appropriate to disability services
* Sufficient post qualification experience to be autonomous in managing a clinical caseload, without direct supervision, in a community setting.
* Knowledge of equalities & diversity issues.
* Ability to organise and prioritise work and mange time effectively
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
* Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
* Good IT skills
* Able to work independently
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org