Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN - South East London - Up to £60,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, nurse qualified home manager to manage a medium-sized nursing home in South East London with a CQC that "Requires Improvement".
You will be an experienced manager with proven experience working in senior-level, managerial positions. Working for an independent service you will benefit from dedicated and comprehensive support and guidance in a setting which will allow you to really make positive changes.
In return for your hard work and commitment our client is offering the successful home manager a competitive starting salary, plus an excellent benefits package. This opportunity will allow you to develop professionally within a home which is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of care for its residents.
Benefits of this Home Manager position include:
* Competitive salary + PRP
* 25 days + bank holidays
* Company benefit scheme
* Progression support and development
* Thorough training and induction
Your responsibilities as Home Manager include:
* Managing all aspects of the home's daily operation, including the budget
* Ensuring that the highest possible standard of care is provided
* Building relationships with all service users and liaising with their families
* Improving the Requires Improvement CQC rating of the home
* Recruitment and training of staff
* Managing complaints, safeguarding processes
* Providing leadership to all staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment.
* Managing the effective use of resources and maintain high levels of occupancy within the home.
Essential requirements for the successful Home Manager include:
* Nurse-qualified with NMC PIN (RGN or RMN)
* Home Manager experience in a care home environment (2+ years)
* Proven track record of homes with Good CQC ratings.
* NVQ Level 5 Management Qualification (ideal)
* Full UK driving license
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org