Night Manager - Nursing Home - Harrow - £20 Per Hour
Working Hours: 44 Hours Per Week
Liquid Healthcare is currently recruiting for an experienced registered nurse (RGN) to join a nursing home as a night manager in Harrow. The successful applicant will take ownership of ensuring that service users' personal care needs are met and to provide direct care where required.
Benefits as a Night Manager:
* Joining a nursing home with an 'Outstanding CQC'
* The home has received multiple national awards for its quality of care and facilities.
* Generous hourly pay rate of up to £20
* Great working location
* Good public transport links
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Night Manager:
* Preparing and implementing staff duty rotas to meet the needs of the residents ensuring that adequate staff cover is maintained for all shifts and, where necessary, cover such deficiencies until proper staffing can be provided.
* Formulate social and health care plans for new residents and produce monthly reviews for existing residents.
* Ensure that all duties undertaken by all staff are performed to the required standards and that all staff contributes to the efficient running of the Home, tackling quality and performance issues.
* Proactively identifying the training needs of the team; participating in the formulation and implementation of the home's training programme.
* Assist in the effective recruitment and selection of care staff i.e. supporting/leading interviews.
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
* Dispense and administer medication in accordance with prescriptions and to accurately maintain all relevant documentation. Ensuring effective ordering and stock control of residents prescribed medication.
* Participate in the development of activities for residents.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors, and colleagues.
* A Registered Nurse qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Previous experience in a managerial role
For more information please email email@example.com