Learning Disability Nurse - PICU - Roehampton, South West London - £36,500 per annum + £9,000 welcome bonus
We are currently recruiting for an experienced registered learning disabilities nurse (RNLD) who is interested in working within a PICU setting. This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which provides exceptional care for males and females with mental health issues.
The benefits of this Learning Disability Nurse role include:
* £36,500 per annum pay rate
* £9,000 welcome bonus
* Relocation packages available
* Career development
As a Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Senior Nurse, you will have:
* An RNLD qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com