Occupational Therapist - Community - Redbridge - £32 per hour
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to join a community Occupational Therapy Team in Redbridge. This position is to help staff with Covid-19, so they are looking for a dedicated and highly experienced occupational therapist.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Community role include:
* Rewarding role
* Flexible hours
* Excellent pay rate
* Manageable workload
* Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as a Community Occupational Therapist:
* Undertake complex, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers, working within a multi-disciplinary framework.
* Expert understanding of the legal social care framework and all relevant policies and procedures.
* Undertake Mental Capacity assessments and develop an understanding of the best Interest Assessments.
* Provide a person-centred service which enables people to optimise and maximise their abilities by utilising a strength-based model and whole family approach to all interventions.
* Support people to maintain their independence, within their homes and by utilising support in the local community and their own personal networks.
* To pro-actively support and work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community, are discharged from hospital within agreed timeframes with appropriate support mechanisms in place, prevent hospital admission and pro-actively work with the principles of admission avoidance.
* Will undertake OT specialist assessment and provide the support planning element if social care needs are identified for people and their carers.
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org