Hospital Manager - Stockton-on-Tees- Up to £42,000 Per Annum + Benefits
Liquid Healthcare is currently recruiting for a hospital manager recruiting for a highly recommended national eye patient service in Stockton-on-Tees, which has become the largest cataract surgery provider in the UK. As the hospital manager you will be responsible for your service, ensuring the site is running smoothly and always operating in line with CQC standards. You will complete staff rotas, keep a close eye on stock control and ensure audits are carried out and completed. In addition, the hospital manager will provide guidance to their team with the support of their area manager.
Benefits as a Hospital Manager:
* Competitive salary and PRP
* 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
* Company pension scheme
* Continuous training and development programme
Duties as a Hospital Manager:
* Ensuring the site is running smoothly and always operating in line with CQC standards.
* Complete staff rotas.
* Keep a close eye on stock control and ensure audits are carried out and completed
* Nurse-qualified preferred but not essential
* At least 2 years as a Hospital Manager in a similar environment
* Sound understanding of CQC regulations
* Full UK driver's license
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org