Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Chigwell - Up to £19.50 Per Hour DOE
Working Hours: 42 Hours Per Week
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced registered nurse (RGN) seeking an permanent position within a nursing home for a client based in Chigwell, Essex. The home is fully complaint and the staffing levels are exceptional ion the home. There are lots of opportunity to develop yourself in a new role. You are able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
Benefits of this RGN Role:
* Free DBS check
* Bank Holiday enhancement pay
* Break pay for long shifts (30 minutes)
* Free meals and drinks on duty
* Discounted Gym membership
* Free uniform
* Refer a Friend Scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* Bespoke Retail Discounts and Cash Back payments
* Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling sessions
* Access to a wellbeing centre and Health Assessments
* Recognition and staff appreciation initiatives
* Bespoke and industry leading induction programme
* Access to the mandatory online training modules
* Accredited Care Certificate Training (Care roles)
* Additional on-going training and development opportunities
Duties of this RGN Role:
* Responsible for ensuring a high level of care is provided to residents and that care provided is evidence based and complies with company policies, procedures and NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
* To prevent unnecessary hospital admissions through planned multi-disciplinary care plans ensuring monitoring and evaluation of treatment.
* To function as a Primary Nurse without direct supervision, whilst working alongside the Clinical Lead.
* To be aware of all residents' needs ensuring care plans are up to date and appropriate duties are delegated to suitably qualified team members.
* A Registered Nurse qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Eligibility to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com