Peripatetic Manager - Care Home - Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire - £50,000 per annum + PRP
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Peripatetic Manager to join a medium-sized residential home in Welwyn Garden City. Working for an independent service, you will benefit from dedicated and comprehensive support and guidance in a setting which will allow you to really make positive changes.
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client is offering the successful Peripatetic Manager a competitive starting salary, plus an excellent benefits package. This opportunity will allow you to develop professionally within a home which is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of care for its residents.
Benefits of this Peripatetic Manager position include:
* Competitive salary + PRP
* 25 days + bank holidays
* Company benefit scheme
* Progression support and development
* Thorough training and induction
Your responsibilities as Peripatetic Manager include:
* Oversee the smooth running of the home, mentoring and coaching the Home Manager.
* Filling in as interim Home Manager when required
* Working to the regulatory requirements of the CQC to maintain a Good or Outstanding CQC rating.
* Providing leadership to all staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment.
* Manage the effective use of resources and maintain high levels of occupancy within the home.
Essential requirements for the successful Peripatetic Manager include:
* Multi-site management experience in a nursing home environment
* Proven track record of homes with Good CQC ratings
* NVQ Level 5 Management qualification (ideal)
* Full UK driving license
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com