Community Nurse - Case Service Manager - Cornwall - up to £36,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Our client is one of UK's leading specialist clinical providers for supporting and providing homecare to patients with complex clinical conditions, allowing them to live independently at home. they are currently looking for a community nurse (RGN or RSCN) to successfully lead, manage and develop paediatrics care packages.
The role is to cover across Cornwall and Devon. This is a home-based role and will involve travelling to clients within your caseload, giving you the opportunity to build a relationship with clients and meet the care staff working with.
You will be working Monday to Friday 9am until 5.30pm where you will provide clinical support and also go out to do clinical assessment of new packages. It offers you a chance to step away from a busy ward setting and shift style rotas
Benefits of this Community Nurse role include:
* 5 contracted hours per week, this may need to be worked flexibly to meet the demands of your Clients
* Homebased where you can plan your own diary
* Annual Leave 25 days plus Bank Holidays
* Auto enrolment into Nest pension Scheme
* Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
* Access to funded training
* IOSH Moving and Handling Training
* Mileage HMRC rates
* Access to workplace wellness scheme
Responsibilities as a Community Nurse:
* Maintaining high standards of service delivery, in accordance with CQC, NMC and other professional standard.
* You will manage a Case load of approximately 8-12 Clients across SW London, North London and Central London
* Support Regional Clinical Manager in the development of new care packages
* Ensuring a high-level customer/client satisfaction through excellent communication, trouble-shooting difficulties, pro-actively managing expectations and creating solutions for clients
* Ensuring that clients, families and carers remain central to our service
* Clinical advice and guidance for clients, families, and care assistants
* Ensure the accuracy of all clinical records and data completed within our paediatrics care package
* To provide expertise on all paediatrics clinical issue
* To provide a professional service to the company
* To play a role in the continuous development of the company
Essential requirements of this Community Nurse role:
* You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with clients, families and Case Managers
* Access to a car with a full UK driving licence and willing to travel
* RGN or RSCN qualification and NMC PIN
* Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision.
* Computer literate with Microsoft packages.
* You will be a team player, happy to help your colleagues if needed because they will do the same for you
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com