Senior Nurse - Mental Health - Private Hospital - Roehampton, South London - £36,500 per annum plus £9,000 welcome bonus
We are currently recruiting for a registered mental health nurse (RMN) to join a private hospital in Roehampton, South London. This is a PICU service, providing care for males and females.
As a senior nurse you will have a passion for working within mental health and be looking to progress within your nursing career. This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which offers training and development.
The benefits of this Senior Nurse role include:
* Excellent salary up to £36,500 per annum
* £9,000 welcome bonus
* Relocation packages available
* Funding for master's in nursing available
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
As a Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Senior Nurse, you will have:
* An RMN or RNLD qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email email@example.com