Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Ascot - £20 per hour + £1,000 welcome bonus
Working Hours: Day Shifts
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced registered nurse (RGN) to join a fantastic nursing home in Ascot.
Working as a nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The home manager is willing to help you develop as a nurse and if you have any training programs you wish to go on these can be looked and discussed.
The successful candidate will ideally have post-qualified experience working within a nursing home, however newly qualified registered nurses will also be considered for this role.
Benefits of this RGN Role:
* Pension scheme
* £1,000 welcome bonus
* Paid breaks
* Statutory sick pay
* Opportunity for career development
Duties of this RGN Role:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* Develop care plans and risk assessments
* A nursing qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org