Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Wantage, Oxfordshire - Up to £18 per hour
Days or Nights
Our client is a large award-winning nursing home provider in the South East. They are currently looking for a dynamic registered nurse to join their wonderful team at their home based in Wantage, Oxfordshire.
The ideal nurse will be a well-trained professional who is able to deliver exceptional nursing care. The successful candidate must have a recognised nursing qualification with a valid pin along with excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and practices.
Benefits as a Registered Nurse:
* A competitive salary with increments based on performance.
* A £2000 welcome bonus
* Monthly employee recognition awards.
* Increased pay for every shift above your contracted hours
* Regular team outings.
* Company pension.
* Access to perk box with discounted offers for staff.
* Refer a friend incentive scheme.
* Free industry-recognized training and development offered and encouraged.
* Fast track training to become a future leader
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
Essential requirements as a Registered Nurse:
* An RGN or RMN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org