Sexual Health Nurse - Band 6 Specialist Practitioner - Chester - Up to £33,000 + NHS Pension
Hours - 37.5 hours per week
An experienced nurse is required to join a Contraception and Sexual Health department in Chester. They are looking for a nurse who is GUM or contraception trained, to work full time.
In this role you will be responsible for providing support, advice, information, education and health promotion to patients attending the sexual health department. This includes patients diagnosed with sexually transmitted infections. Working within a multidisciplinary team, the health advisers provide support to other clinical staff with patients requiring more extensive support.
You will be provided with access to a committed Learning and Development team, and we work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression. You will also be offered a combination of in house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
Benefits as a Sexual Health Nurse:
* Excellent salary
* NHS pension
* Relevant training and development
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
Duties as a Sexual Health Nurse:
* Providing support, advice, information, education and promotion to patients attending the sexual health department.
* Coordinate the management, delivery and follow up of positive results.
* Assess the psychosocial needs and provide crisis support for patients with complex issues.
* Supporting patients with sensitive and complex issues.
Essential requirements as a Sexual Health Nurse:
* RGN qualification with NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* GUM or contraception trained
For more information please email email@example.com